1. Just 2.5 million people lived in the U.S.A. in 1776. Today it’s 314 million.
2.If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts, you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
3. 1 IN 8 American workers has been employed by McDonald’s.
4. Thousands of Americans migrated to the USSR in the 1930s during the Great Depression.
5. A Slave in America in 1850 would cost over US$12,000 in 2013 dollars.
6. Russia & America are less than 4 km apart at the nearest point.
7.America’s firstslave owner was ablack man.
8.The U.S. purchased Alaska from Russia for just US$7.2 million in 1867.
9.Christmas was illegalin the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
10.The U.S. has no official language.